Comment on page
The principles of sustainability aim to create a peaceful life as well as a culture that will continue, especially for future generations. The principles of sustainability are basically based on respecting the rights of all living things while producing and consuming. Some of the principles of sustainability, which aims to create a better planet for all, are listed as follows:
- Buy and consume only as much as needed.
- When consuming, take into account the needs of other living things.,
- Use energy efficiently and prefer renewable energy sources.
- Use products that can be recycled.
- Proceed taking into account the consequences of your actions.
- Reset waste generation or use waste to produce a different benefit.