Comment on page
What is Wallet?
The blockchain network consists of accounts that interact with each other through a message passing framework. Each account is created from the account's public key and is called an address.
It is identified by a 20-byte hexadecimal identifier. As Evadore, we support and develop the GreenWallet application.
There are two types of accounts: Externally-owned Accounts and Contract-owned Accounts
Accounts controlled by a private key capable of sending assets and messages.
- 1.They can send a transaction (ether transfer or trigger contract code),
- 2.It is controlled by private keys,
- 3.It has no associated code.
Contract-owned Accounts are accounts that have a smart contract code associated with them and whose private key does not belong to anyone.
- 1.It has associated codes,
- 2.Code executions are triggered by transactions or messages (calls) received from other contracts,
- 3.When this code is executed - it performs operations of arbitrary complexity (Turing completeness) - it manages its own persistent storage and can call other contracts.